Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ryperior's many advantages

Ryperior itself is awesome in stats but its moves abilitys and HP rocks for example I will use my Ryperior HP 392 Attack 289 Defense 274 Sp.Atk 124 Sp.Def 139 Speed 100. As you can see my Ryperior and most of the others rock in HP Attack and Defense but Ryperiors weakness for all Ryperiors is speed 100 is weak for a level 100 Ryperior I trained this Ryperior from a Rhyhorn to Rydon to Rypperior. Now for the next topic is Ability Ryperior ether has Solid Rock which mine has or lightning rod Now Solid rock is much better in my opinion then lightning rod but you choose. Next and final topic moves my Ryperior knows Mega Horn Horn Drill Earthquake and Hammer arm these are some of it's best moves but there is better like Rock Wrecker and Stone edge but I like fast moves and those two moves are kind of slow and thats the end of this pole remember to keep on reading my info because it rocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment